Emporium Oakland is now open!
HOURS: M-F 4pm-2am | Sat-Sun 2pm-2am
A few things to know about Emporium Oakland:
1. Our address is 1805 Telegraph Ave, in the corner space of the amazing Fox Theater building!
2. We will be 21+ only.
3. We will have about 30 games including pinball (9), air hockey (2), skeeball (2), foosball and a whole bunch of arcade video games – list coming soon!
4. We will have a full bar with great local craft beer, draft cocktails and plenty more!
5. Games run on tokens and are generally pretty cheap.
6. We plan to do DJs on the weekends.
7. We have a bunch of awesome murals from local artists.
8. We will not serve food right when we open but plan to do an ongoing series of popups featuring local chefs – stay tuned for details on this!
9. This location is a good bit SMALLER than our SF location. When you come here, you will definitely notice that to be the case. You may even say something about it. If you’re a special kind of person you may even go on the internet and express an opinion about this. Maybe you’ll like that it’s smaller than SF, maybe you won’t. If you are in the latter camp let us apologize in advance for not living up to your expectations. Not really sorry actually, but we still love you though!
APPLY FOR A JOB AT EMPORIUM OAKLAND – CLICK HERE!
Send us a different kind of message below: